Dear Customer, dear interested person,
it was a pleasure for us, to support our South African country representative Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) on the Fespa 2017 in Johannesburg.
Respect the numerous high quality discussions with customers from all over Africa, the fair can be considered as a great success.
The modern and attractive booth was an attention-getter for all visitors and a decisive factor for a successful event. Coloured films XF3 and XF5, technical films Montex DX1, DX2 and DX3, decorative films, effect signmaking films, glas-decoration vinyls and vinyls for digital printing have been presented.
Noteworthy is the big rush on the X-film double-sided adhesive Mounting films Montex DX1 and DX2.
The double-sided adhesive, transparent, PVC-Mounting film Montex DX1, for self-adhesive finishing of e.g. photographs, maps and posters, convinced the visitors because of the adhesive strength of ≥ 10N/25mm after 24h and the repositioning characteristics.
The double-sided adhesive, transparent, PVC-Mounting film Montex DX2, convinced numerous interested persons with the permanent “High Tack“ polyacrylat adhesive and improved adhesive strength of ≥ 22N/25mm after 24h. Especially the self-adhesive finishing of signs on walls and machines in industrial enterprises, convinced the visitors to start long-term tests in their company with the hand overed samples.
Altogether the event can be considered as very effective, and we are looking forward, to support our South African representative Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) on the next fair on site South Africa again.
PAUL MOELLER & CO. (Pty)
PAUL MOELLER & CO. (Pty) Ltd was established in South Africa in 1963, supplying machinery and consumables to the Footwear and Shoe Repair industry.
In footwear PMC supply cutting equipment, belts, mats and blades. Shoemaking equipment throughout the footwear manufacturing process such as Travel head and Clicking presses, sewing equipment including profile stitching, sewing machines, all shoe making equipment, consumables such as Resin, Insole Boards, metal trims (buckles & eyelets), thread, machines spares etc.
PMC has become recognised for its expertise in design and cutting technology using water jet, laser and conventional cutting systems.
The company has diversified and today Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) Ltd supplies the:
- Carton & Corrugated Packaging Design and die making industry. Suppliers of design equipment for corrugated and carton packaging including cutting tables and routers. Suppliers of consumables for manufacturing of cutting dies (flat and rotary) including knife steel rotary steel, creasing matrix, flat Birchwood as well as rotary shells, ejection rubber.
- Carton and Corrugated packaging manufacturing – Suppliers of machinery, machine spares, consumables including anvil covers, non crush wheels and cleaning chemicals.
- Signmaking Industry – Routers and cutting tables and signage specific design software. Suppliers of cutting blades, routers and cutting mats.
- Leather Luggage goods Belt and Handbags Industry. – Suppliers of cutting presses, sewing machinery, other related machinery, consumables and metal trims (buckles, eyelets, studs etc).
- Automotive Components Industry – Suppliers of equipment for moulding of Rubber and PU components, cutting and sewing equipment for leather and textile seat covers as well as sewing thread .
- Upholstery Industry – Suppliers of sewing machinery, cutting equipment and thread
- Printing Industry – Suppliers of machinery and consumables.
- CNC Converting Machines – Suppliers of CNC converting machinery, machine spares, consumables and cleaning chemicals.
Paul Moeller & Co. (Pty) Ltd has over the years earned its reputation for being the preferred supplier through quality service and reliability.
With independent companies in Pinetown (Kwa-Zulu Natal), Cape Town (Western Cape) and Johannesburg (Gauteng), we are able to service, all the major business sectors.
Did we spark your interest? Find out more about the possibilities X-film GmbH offers to you.
You can find more information respect our self-adhesive films and products on our homepage http://x-film.de/
If you have further questions and suggestions please don`t hesitate to contact us. You reach us via phone +49 2266 47785 0 and via mail email@example.com
Your X-film Team
Phone: +49 (0)2266 47785-0
Fax: +49 (0)2266 47785-440